Resume: Rania AbdelNaeem
|Last Resume Update||July 28, 2012|
|Experience||1+ to 2 Years|
|register to see|
Chair, LEAD 8th Annual Conference on Education, USAID, AUC, Egypt Jan–June 2012
• Developed conference’s plan of action and led a team of 120 members to achieve the conference objectives and targeted outcomes.
• Interviewed, recruited the high-board of the conference and oversaw subcommittees, work in progress and the financial status of the conference.
• Established partnerships with public schools, governmental agencies, TV channels and educational private companies to support the conference.
Teaching Assistant, Leadership course, MBA, AUC, Egypt Feb – May 2012
• Supervised 15 MBA students in assistance with the teaching professor and developed their leadership skills
• Observed students' performance and their learning curves and evaluated and graded exams and assignments.
Marketing Executive, Agzakhana.com, Cairo, Egypt August - Sep 2011
• Initiated collaboration deals with HSBC bank, Egypt Air, Gold’s Gym and Misr Pharmacies to improve distribution and customer service.
• Formulated a marketing strategy for the company’s activities and website.
Marketing Executive El Sawy Culturewheel (Cultural institution), Cairo, Egypt Sep 2010- Jan 2011
• Publicized the company’s weekly events, festivals and employment fairs
Moderator Let me think sessions, El Sawy Culturewheel, Cairo, Egypt Dec 2009 – June 2011
• Taught analytical and creative thinking to 500 public school students of age group 7-15 years old.
• Created games for the children to facilitate topics for discussion like democracy, water management and religious discrimination ...etc, interacted with them through playing these games and motivated them to think.
Account Executive Hi Wave Events, Giza, Egypt June – August 2010
• Negotiated deals with Bahrain government, Patchi and Dina Farms accounts.
• Drafted proposal for the clients’ events & launched marketing campaigns.
Account Executive, Infinity Marketing Group, Giza, Egypt June– August 2009
• Represented the company infront of Peugeot, Pfizer and the Industrial Modernization Center (IMC) clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
• Briefed media, creative and research staff, and assisted with the formulation of marketing strategies.
Participant, HULT global case challenge, Educational track, Dubai Jan -Feb 2012
• Team was selected as the only undergraduate Egyptian team to participate in the competition that mainly targets MBA students.
• Identified and created strategy aimed at improving the distribution of One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) netbooks in developing countries.
Vice President, Fundraising Head, Resala Charity Club, AUC, Egypt March 2010 – Jan 2011
• Developed three educational programs that were executed in collaboration with an Egyptian NGO (Al Ashira) in an Egyptian slum (El Dwiqa).
• Organized and launched quit smoking and donation campaigns at AUC.
• Concluded sponsorship deals of $5,000 with Pfizer pharmaceutical company, Egyptian ministry of health, Aspire training center and El Sawy culture wheel.
Bachelor of Business administration, Finance Concentration, Economics minor
Dean’s Honor List 5 consecutive semesters
Leadership for Education and Development (LEAD) Undergraduate Scholarship $ 100,000, USAID/AUC
Wellesley College, Boston, MA, United Sates of America, Spring 2011
Workshops and Trainings
• Advanced Corporate Financial Modeling, Citadel Capital Financial Center, AUC, Egypt Jan - March 2012
• Procter & Gamble (P&G) Leadership Academy, Cairo, Egypt Sep 2011
Gamal Abdel Nasser Language school, Giza, Egypt, May 2008
Related Courses: HR management, Labor Economics, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Management & Consultancy, International business, International Marketing, Leadership, International Economics, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Options and derivatives, Portfolio management and Bank management.