Youth Outreach Worker
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 23, 2012|
|Category||NGO & Civil Society|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Closing date for applications||MAY 28, 2012|
Closing date: May 28, 2012.
One year full time post at a salary scale of £22, 221.
You will join our growing Youth Programme in London to work with young people including young women and young mothers from African and minority communities affected by female genital mutilation (FGM). The aim of the role is to strengthen advocacy and campaigning skills and knowledge of young people to respond to FGM and other forms of gender based violence.
You will have great skills in peer to peer youth support, outreach and community engagement and ability to support vulnerable girls to reduce isolation, develop their confidence and self-care strategies.
Due to the nature of this work, this post is restricted to females only, under a Genuine Occupational Qualification as defined by Section 7 (2) (e) of the Sex Discrimination Act. A CRB enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of your appointment.
Please e-mail email@example.com for an application pack and full information.
The deadline for applications is noon, Monday 28 May 2012.
Interview dates: Thursday 14 June 2012.
← Go back
- WUSC Country Director, Ghana posted 11 days ago.
- Lesotho: HIV / primary healthcare project manager Paray, Thaba Tseka posted 25 days ago.
- Livelihoods Specialist, Anticipated Project to Reduce Child Labor in Rwanda (DOL) posted 3 days ago.
- Senior Permanency Research Coordinator posted 3 days ago.
- Technical Officer (Tobacco Free initiative) posted 3 days ago.