Trainee Programmes Assistant
War Child UK (view profile)
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2012|
|Job Type||Part Time|
|Closing date for applications||22 April 2012|
• Salary: £22, 500 per annum (£15,750 pro rata per annum, dependent on experience)
• Working Hours: Part-time (26.25 hours), 3.5 days per week.
• Probation: 6 months
• Leave: 28 days per annum (pro rata for part time)
• Pension: Matching contribution to your private pension up to 5% of gross salary
• Benefits: As applicable as per War Child Benefit Policy
Programme Administration and Support
• Read and evaluate all Child Protection Working Group (CPWG) related documents to assist the Programmes Director
• Support Senior Grants Manager and Programme Development Coordinator(s) Asia and Africa with project related administration
• Manage supporting documentation ie; maintain grants overview and related documentation, as advised by Programmes staff
• General administration & programmatic support with reference to scheduling meetings, taking minutes, travel booking and coordination for the programmes staff including visa applications
Programme Development and Support
• With the Senior Grants Manager, maintain the institutional donor database
• Ensure the institutional donor call for proposals are monitored and discussed with PD and SGM
• Undertake research in support of project activities in accordance with specific assignments and/or funding applications
Programme Communication and Reporting
• Act as a central point of contact for all internal and external programmes information requests
• Gather information, edit and disseminate internal monthly Programmes newsletter
• Assist with preparation and updating of information sheets and web pages for key sites and projects in conjunction with the Communications Intern
• Liaison with the Online Fundraising Manager to update Programme related information on the website
For more information and how to apply, please follow the link below:
← Go back
- Executive Assistant - Burundi posted about 2 hours ago.
- E T Temporary posted about 2 hours ago.
- Pharmacist/QA Officer/Procurement Officer posted about 2 hours ago.
- Information and Communication Technology Assistant posted about 2 hours ago.
- Site Manager posted about 2 hours ago.