Social Care Policy Adviser
NDCS Every Deaf Child
|Location||London, United States|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2012|
|Category||Advocacy & Partnership|
|Job Type||Long-Term Consultant|
|Duration||35 hours per week, two year|
|Closing date for applications||23 July 2012|
Are you a social worker? Do you have experience of working with deaf children? Do you want to support our work to improve social care services for deaf young people across the UK? If you join us, you will prepare guidance for professionals, NDCS staff and parents on social care services for deaf children and provide advice to NDCS’s family officers and our helpline on particular issues facing families.
You will be an experienced practitioner with a good understanding of social care policy. You will have a strong interest in influencing local and national policies affecting children and young people. You will have the ability to write clear advice and guidance for families with deaf children. NDCS has a strong record of policy and campaigning success – and you can help us to achieve more. This is an exciting opportunity for an expert to join us and help break down the barriers facing deaf young people.
← Go back
- Global Advocacy & Communications Officer, PP Global (NYC) posted 4 days ago.
- WUSC Country Director, Ghana posted 10 days ago.
- Health Program Coordinator posted 12 days ago.
- Clinician with Hospital Development Expertise posted 25 days ago.
- Lesotho: HIV / primary healthcare project manager Paray, Thaba Tseka posted 25 days ago.