Safe Water Intern
Children's Nutrition Program of Haiti
|Date Posted||November 25, 2011|
|Category||Water & Sanitation|
|Duration||to be defined|
|Closing date for applications||18th Dec 2011|
CNP has an open position for a Safe Water Intern to help us carry out our mission in Haiti. If you speak French or Haitian Kreyol, have a passion for Public Health and Safe Water, are organized, not afraid of hard work and can live in difficult conditions, please apply. After passing a screening process you will have an interview with the Executive Director where a personalized internship based on CNP needs and your goals will be developed. You will be mentored by a 2 member team consisting of the Haiti Safe Water Manager and the Executive Director to make sure that you come away from your time with CNP with an in-depth understanding of several different facets of Public Health WASH programs.
Knowledge and skill required
• University degree
• Proficiency in French or Haitian Kreyol
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Good health to meet the demands of the work
• Previous developing country experience preferred
Position location and duration
• Leogane, Haiti
• 1 to 2 years
CNP will provide:
• a rewarding professional development experience
• housing with shared room and bathroom
• 20 vacation days a year, all Haitian holidays, and accrual of 5 working days every 3 months for R&R
• a small stipend of $200/month
How to Apply
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
← Go back
- Clinician with Hospital Development Expertise posted 26 days ago.
- Lesotho: HIV / primary healthcare project manager Paray, Thaba Tseka posted 26 days ago.
- Administrative Intern posted about 9 hours ago.
- Head of Community, Corporate and Events posted about 9 hours ago.
- Project Support Officer posted 1 day ago.