Nutrition Consultant (PDNA)
|Location||Home Based, United States|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2012|
|Category||Food & Nutrition|
|Job Type||Short-Term Consultant|
|Duration||30 working days|
|Closing date for applications||16 July 2012|
This assignment covers consultancy services to draft a Nutrition chapter to be integrated into the Post Disaster Needs Assessment global guidance, Volume B. The guidance developed by the consultant will be in line with the standard outline for sectoral guidance (Annex 1), and will be consistent with and build on existing inter-sectoral and sectoral guidance for humanitarian assessments, so that the PDNA process does not overlap with humanitarian assessment processes. For more information, please see the detailed Terms of Reference.
Expertise and qualifications:
- Extensive experience of humanitarian assessment processes in the area of nutrition
- At least 8 years of working experience in the area of nutrition both in humanitarian and in recovery and/or development contexts
- Excellent written English skills
- Proven experience in the development of assessment guidance materials (please attach any relevant documentation)
- Experience with needs assessment processes and particularly PDNA/PCNA an asset
- Proven experience in coordinating complex technical consultation processes
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
← Go back
- Country Director posted 11 days ago.
- Social Protection Specialist posted about 13 hours ago.
- Evaluation Specialist posted about 13 hours ago.
- Medical Officer - Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (MCH) posted 4 days ago.
- Consultant Required for Gender and Environment Impact Assessment in Afghanistan posted 5 days ago.