House printing operation
United Nations Children's Fund
|Location||Anywhere, United States|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2012|
|Category||Home & Shelter|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Closing date for applications||7 September 2012|
Advanced university degree in business, management or publishing, or the equivalent (a first-level university degree with relevant combination of academic qualifications and experience may be accepted)
Technical Expertise, Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, Integrity, Communication, Working with People, Drive for Results, Leading and Supervising, Formulating Strategies and Concepts
← Go back
- Programme Support Officer, Global Sanitation Fund posted about 10 hours ago.
- Advocacy and Communications Programme Officer posted about 11 hours ago.
- Procurement & Logistics Assistant posted 5 days ago.
- National Professional Officer (Partnerships, Resource Mobilization and External Relations) posted 5 days ago.
- Communications Writer/Researcher Intern posted 6 days ago.