Pact, Inc. (view profile)
|Location||Juba, South Sudan, Sudan|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2012|
|Category||NGO & Civil Society|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Closing date for applications||July 22, 2012|
Pact seeks a Finance Manager for USAID-funded transition and conflict mitigation program to strengthen capacity to address the causes and consequences of political conflict, violence, and instability. Objectives will focus on building the capacity of civilian state authority; promoting increased access to information and engagement of citizenry in support of political and peace processes at the local level; and engaging at-risk youth and other vulnerable groups in productive social and economic activities. Key responsibilities for the Finance Manager position include the following:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and manage accounting and finance records for funded and in-kind grants and Contractor operations;
• Pay and account for grant and non-grant related expenditures;
• Provide monthly grant obligation and disbursement reports;
• Manage fund transfers between the Contractor’s home and field offices;
• Supervise locally hired finance specialists as required for proper stewardship and accounting of program funds.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BA and at least 6 years of relevant experience (or equivalent)
• CCA, CPA or equivalent certification.
• Experience in conflict environments, fragile or transitional countries, and/or war-torn societies;
• Fluency in English is required;
• US Government contract experience required.
• Demonstrated experience with similarly complex projects in African countries;
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.pactworld.org
← Go back