Education Specialists – AusAID funded Education Resource Facility (ERF)
|Date Posted||June 8, 2012|
|Category||Advocacy & Partnership|
|Closing date for applications||22nd June 2012|
The role of each Education Specialist is to provide high level advisory, analytical, research and professional development services to senior executive, program and specialist staff within AusAID. The team of Consultant Education Specialists is expected to provide technical and intellectual contributions to the overall ERF support to AusAID’s Education Thematic Strategy and associated organisational change, sector analytical work and staff professional development.
To succeed in this role, you will have demonstrated:
* Education qualifications to at least Masters Level or equivalent;
* Education for development skills and experience in an international context, including experience in program and policy teams and team leadership (or potential to be a team leader);
* Understanding and practice of the principles embodied in the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness, Accra Agenda for Action and Bussan Partnership For Effective Development Co‐Operation;
* Program design, monitoring and evaluation experience;
* Practical understanding of research methodologies, including experience in reviewing, analysing, evaluating and extrapolating data and information from a range of sources and communicating results, and a capacity to provide timely and high quality advice;
* Proven high level communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people from different cultural, social and religious backgrounds, and the ability to lead and work effectively in a team; and
* (For the most senior level) Experience of mentoring both specialist and non-specialist personnel.
← Go back