Director, Internal Audit and Compliance
Mennonite Economic Development Associates
|Location||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2012|
|Category||Finance & Administration|
|Job Type||Short-Term Consultant|
|Duration||6 months, renewable|
Director, Internal Audit and Compliance (contract position)
The Director Internal Audit and Compliance is responsible for the management of MEDA’s internal audit program and compliance with contractual and regulatory standards. This position ensures that MEDA’s programs operate within the risk management and compliance parameters established by MEDA’s governing bodies. This six-month renewable contract position is based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Ideal start date is May 2012.
-Post-secondary education in Accounting.
-Completion of an Accredited Professional Accounting Program.
-Minimum 5 years accounting experience in related field.
-Knowledge of financial management of government contracts and compliance requirements.
-Experience working with donor compliance regulations.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Appreciation and support of MEDA’s faith, values and goals.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
← Go back
- Manager, Resource Mobilization and Partnerships posted about 5 hours ago.
- Resource Development Officer posted 20 days ago.
- Clinician with Hospital Development Expertise posted 26 days ago.
- Political Participation Advisor posted about 4 hours ago.
- Bilingual Executive Assistant posted about 4 hours ago.