Consultancy assignment: Child Mortality Estimation
|Location||New York City, NY, United States|
|Date Posted||April 24, 2012|
|Job Type||Long-Term Consultant|
|Closing date for applications||May 1st, 2012|
For more information see the attached Terms of Reference:
Key skills and experience required:
The consultant should have the following skills and qualifications:
• Minimum Bachelor degree in demography, public health, statistics or other related field.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the area of database management, demographic and statistical analysis.
• Computer literate, particularly advanced experience in statistical programming with R or Splus.
• Experience of working on CMEInfo expert workspace.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Ability to take initiatives and work independently.
• Creativity and enthusiasm.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Fluent in English.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a daily rate, cover letter, a CV and completed UN Personal History (P-11) form (which can be downloaded here) to email@example.com with subject line “Consultant, Child Mortality Estimation”, by May 1st, 2012. Please indicate your ability, and daily/monthly rate and availability to undertake the terms of reference above. Applications submitted without a daily rate will not be considered.
← Go back
- Project Manager HIV posted 14 days ago.
- Health Program Coordinator posted 14 days ago.
- Clinician with Hospital Development Expertise posted 27 days ago.
- Lesotho: HIV / primary healthcare project manager Paray, Thaba Tseka posted 27 days ago.
- Unit Chief, Program Budget posted 1 day ago.