|Company Location||United States|
• all people have a right to participate in decisions affecting their lives
• gender equity is mandatory for social transformation
• resources are allocated in a transparent manner, guided by accountability to our clients and Pact’s role as steward of resources intended for the poor
• diversity in background, gender and age strengthen our capacity to be wise managers of public and private funds
• teamwork and collaboration shape our day-to-day working relationships
• innovation and risk taking to achieve impact and broad scalable results drive strategic priorities
• gathering and sharing information are primary roles for all employees
• staff growth and advancement are a priority, including training and professional skills building to increase knowledge and competence and to stay abreast of new developments, especially in technology
• a healthy balance between work and life outside of work must be maintained for work satisfaction and fulfillment
Current job openings at Pact, Inc.
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Advisor, Advocacy and Civic Engagement Project posted 3 days ago.
- AEA Fall Intern (Unpaid) posted 3 days ago.
- Mine Safety and Health Specialist/Especialista en Salud y Seguridad Minera--Colombia posted 3 days ago.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer--Child Labor--Colombia, South America posted 3 days ago.
- Program Manager-Capacity Development--Myanmar posted 4 days ago.
- Livelihoods and Education Specialist/Especialista en Modos de Vida y Educación--Colombia, South America posted 4 days ago.
- Project Director – Project to Reduce Child Labor in Colombia posted 6 days ago.
- Program Manager (Capacity Development) posted 14 days ago.
- Women Economic Growth Program Manager posted 14 days ago.
- Community Driven Development (CDD) Training Specialist posted 14 days ago.
- Peacebuilding Technical Manager posted 27 days ago.
- Environment/Natural Resource Management-Program Advancement Intern posted 27 days ago.
- Grants Manager--Nairobi, Kenya posted 27 days ago.
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, Myanmar posted about 1 month ago.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor posted about 1 month ago.
- The Director of Agreement Management posted about 1 month ago.
- Communications Writer/Researcher Intern posted about 1 month ago.
- Communications Multimedia Intern posted about 1 month ago.
- Director Information Technologies posted about 1 month ago.
- Communications Specialist, Mekong Partnership for the Environment Project (MPE) posted about 1 month ago.